Sunday, July 17, 2005

Second day: the ritual of the pain



Second day: the ritual of the pain

You found my note under your door: "Father, I confess that I have sinned" along with a black handkerchief of silk.

I struck your door only once. You opened. You made me fell on my kneels, with my hands together, I whispered "Mary, my Mother, immaculate Spouse of the Holy Ghost, refuge of sinners, assist me by thy intercession. " and you gathered to me as if it was a left object.

You did not direct word to me, to only you took the shelter me (long and black like the security of which it deserved a punishment by my sins), underneath my naked skin, my necklace of dog and my submission. You tied my hands with the handkerchief and without mediating word you placed to me on your nap. Your hand grasping a whip fell against my rumps with precise and methodical rate. My rumps, round as two full moons were tinted of wine against the percussion of my punishment.

I wanted to cry, I wanted to beg but I did not do it. I accepted my destiny.


Día segundo: el ritual del dolor

Encontraste mi nota bajo tu puerta: “Padre, confieso que he pecado” junto con un pañuelo negro de seda.

Golpeé tu puerta sólo una vez. Abriste. Arrodillada con las manos juntas, susurré “Ave María purísima, sin pecado concebida” y me recogiste como si fuese un objeto abandonado.

No me dirigiste palabra, sólo me arrancaste el abrigo (largo y negro como la seguridad de que merecía un castigo por mis pecados), debajo mi piel desnuda, mi collar de perro y mi sumisión. Ataste mis manos con el pañuelo y sin mediar palabra me colocaste en tus rodillas. Tu mano empuñando una fusta caía contra mis nalgas con ritmo preciso y metódico. Mis nalgas, redondas como dos lunas llenas se tintaban de vino contra la percusión de mi castigo.

Quise llorar, quise suplicar pero no lo hice. Acepté mi sino.

2 Comments:

Blogger Palabras Preñadas said...

besaré con ternura esos tacones cuando hayas decidido ser mía

tengo un regalo para ti

si me escribes a zorra@sumisa.tk para buscarme y encontrarme, algún día, quizá muy cercano, podrás utilizar esa dirección como propia

4:14 AM  
Blogger Los Tacones Rojos said...

Como siempre tan exquisito...
Muchos besos

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home