Saturday, August 13, 2005

Sixth day: The ritual of the labyrinth



Sixth day: The ritual of the labyrinth

I got into some minutes before seven o’clock. I saw no light. I touched the wall searching the switch of the light. "Do not switch on the light" was written on a post-it but, although I was afraid about any tricks like days before, I followed until the light of the down on the corridor.

The music was played. Slow. Music with dying riffs, serious voices and melancholic lyrics. You were naked on the floor, surrounded by petals of flowers and cushions on a carpet imitating Turkish one. You smoked of the water pipe. It was not tobacco. Too sweet was and thick. You offered me a bottle.

- Drink, it’s laudanum and blood!

Your laughing transferred me completely and I fell down in the abyss of your body.

Día sexto: El ritual del laberinto

Entré un poco antes de las siete. Vi la luz apagada. Palpé en el interruptor de la luz. "No enciendas la luz" ponía en un post-it pero, aunque me temía alguna como la de los días pasados, seguí hasta la luz del fondo del pasillo.

Tenía la música puesta. Lenta. De riffs agonizantes, voces graves y letras melancólicas. Estabas desnudo en el suelo, rodeado de pétalos de flores y cojines sobre una alfombra imitando a turca. Fumabas de la pipa de agua. No era tabaco. Era dulzón y espeso. Me ofreciste una botella.

- Bebe, ¡es láudano y sangre!

Tu risa me traspasó por completo y caí en el abismo de tu cuerpo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home