Sunday, August 21, 2005

Seventh day: the ritual of farewell


7th day

Seventh day: the ritual of farewell

You said that you left me, you gave me a blow on the belly: I wanted you.

- Please, no, let me have you just once again.

I do not know if you acceded or not but I took it by yes. We were in a pub, an Irish tavern. There were no nobody but a waiter and he was watching soccer on TV. So ready and willing, I opened your trouser zipper and I took off your powerful yard from your trousers. I approached it to my lips, I kiss it with anxiety, I put it all in my mouth.

Hummmmm you moaned and I got wet with you. My language rubbed all its length. It was really hard. It barked with force. I pushed to you against WC, I took off your trousers like begging, you put it all with just a movement and attacked me like a beast from hell.

You could not wait for more and your milk flooded to me inside.

You left WC, after you left the tavern and finally you left my life.

That night I cried to you.

Día séptimo: el ritual del Adiós

Me dijiste que te marchabas, me diste un golpe en el vientre: te deseaba.

- Por favor, no, déjame tenerte sólo una vez más.

No sé si accediste o yo lo tomé por un sí, Estábamos en un bar, una taberna irlandesa. No había nadie más que el camarero y estaba viendo el fútbol. Así que no corta ni perezosa, te abrí la cremallera y te saqué tu poderosa verga. La acerqué a mis labios, me la frote con ansia, me la metí en la boca.

Hummmmm gemías y yo contigo me mojaba. Mi lengua frotaba toda su longitud. Estaba bien dura. Te latía con fuerza. Te empujé contra los servicios, baje tus pantalones como una suplica, me la metiste de un golpe y embestiste como una bestia del averno.

No pudiste esperar más y tu leche me inundó por dentro.

Saliste del servicio, después de la taberna y por último de mi vida.

Aquella noche te lloré.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ramón Masca said...

No hay nada como una Guiness, sí señora... Me encantan tus cuentos.

Por cierto, te hemos ascendido a noble arte (es que cuando puse el enlace me despisté estúpidamente...)

Buen finde.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Stiletto said...

Hola,

Muchas gracias por el ascenso :D
Ahora como he terminado los rituales ando un poco tirando de cosillas antiguas pero en breve me pondré con otra serie.

Un beso

4:05 AM  
Blogger Karina Llergo said...

:'(
ha acabado la serie?

4:16 AM  
Blogger Stiletto said...

Nim:

Me temo que sí, que se termina esta serie. En breve, empezaré otra.

Besos

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home